K&N 69-3512TR Typhoon Induction Kit fits Ford Focus 2.3L 2003-07
- K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent induction kit that replaces your vehicles restrictive air box
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower, improve throttle response and engine sound
- Lasts up to 160,000km between services
- Easy to install, usually in less than 90 minutes
- 5.95 lb (2.70 kg)
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Low restriction aluminum tube
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Lasts up to 160,000km before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Replaces stock air intake system
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
The K&N 69-3512TR Air Intake fits some Ford Focus models.
The K&N 69-3512TR Typhoon cold-air intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tube air induction system designed to fit some Ford Focus models. The restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing are replaced by the K&N Typhoon cold-air intake which is designed to pull in outside air and dramatically reduce air flow restriction by smoothing and straightening air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air intake. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range.
The 69-3512TR cold-air intake consists of a black rubber topped K&N high-flow air filter that mounts near the driver side wheel well directing outside air through free-flowing aluminum tubing that delivers high volumes of clean air into the engine's throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The oversized cone shaped air filter comes with a water repellent DryCharger filter wrap to protect the filter from moisture. The air filter can be used for up to 160,000km before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This cold air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less.
|Types||Cold Air Intakes|
|Warranty||Limited million mile manufacturer's warranty.|