K&N 69-9505T Typhoon Induction Kit fits Audi A4 2.0T 2009-13
- K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent induction kit that replaces your vehicles restrictive air box
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower, improve throttle response and engine sound
- Lasts up to 160,000km between services
- Easy to install, usually in less than 90 minutes
- 6.98 lb (3.17 kg)
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
Low restriction silicone tube
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Lasts up to 160,000km before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Replaces stock air intake system
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
The K&N 69-9505T Air Intake fits some Audi A4, Audi A4 Cabriolet, Audi A4 Quattro, and Audi A4 Quattro Cabriolet models.
The K&N 69-9505T Typhoon air intake system is a free-flowing, silicone tube air induction system designed to fit some Audi A4 models. The restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing are replaced by the K&N Typhoon air intake which is designed to dramatically reduce air flow restriction as it smoothes and straightens air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air intake. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range.
The 69-9505T air intake comes with an ultra-lightweight carbon fiber topped K&N high-flow air filter and a heat shield that installs into the previous air box space. Air is directed through the intake tube into the engine's throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The oversized cone shaped air filter can be used for up to 160,000km before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less using existing factory mounting points and it accommodates the factory mass air sensor. The tools needed are a screwdriver, pliers. ratchet set and some wrenches.
|Types||Cold Air Intakes|
|Warranty||Limited million mile manufacturer's warranty.|