K&N 77-9034KP Typhoon Induction Kit fits Toyota FJ Cruiser 4.0L V6 2010-17
- Replaces the restrictive factory airbox with a high-flow performance air intake system
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower, improve throttle response and engine sound
- Free-flowing aluminium tube
- Lasts up to 160,000km between services
- 13.60 lb (6.18 kg)
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Free-flowing aluminum tube
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Lasts up to 160,000km before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
The K&N 77-9034KP Air Intake fits some Toyota 4 Runner, and Toyota FJ Cruiser models.
The K&N 77-9034KP high-flow performance air intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tube air induction system designed to fit some Toyota 4 Runner and FJ Cruiser models. The restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing on your vehicle are replaced by this K&N air intake system which is designed to dramatically reduce air flow restriction as it smoothes and straightens air flow. The improved air flow allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than it would from the stock air intake. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout your engine's RPM range.
The 77-9034KP air intake comes with a chrome topped K&N high-flow air filter and a lidded heat shield that installs into the previous air box space. Air is directed through the intake tube into the engine's throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The intake tube has an attractive chrome-like finish that's made to last and it accommodates the factory mass air sensor, crank case vent hose and a replacement silicone fuel pressure vent line. The oversized cone shaped air filter can be used for up to 160,000km before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less using existing factory mounting points. The tools needed are a screwdriver, pliers, ratchet set and some wrenches.
|Specification||77 Series Kit|
|Types||Cold Air Intakes|
|Warranty||Limited million mile manufacturer's warranty.|
Click the search button next to your vehicle to filter our website for all parts that fit it.