Koni 4x4 Lift Kit JEEP Cherokee KK (JEEP-003C)
- Fits: JEEP Cherokee KK
- The ultimate 4x4 suspension upgrade
- Superior handling and control in a range of on and off road driving conditions
- Complete front & rear suspension replacement
- 40mm Lift
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The ultimate 4x4 suspension upgrade for pure performance both off and on the road
- Sportier, more responsive parts give you the confidence to tackle every terrain in high-pressure, high-performance conditions
- High quality raised King Springs made from the best materials for responsive, performance-oriented handling
- Performance-oriented Koni shock absorbers, engineered by the Japanese tuning specialists to perform at their peak in high-pressure off-roading
- High quality SuperPro bushing kits, shackles and bolts included
- Provides up to 40mm of safe lift with easy installation
IS THIS LIFT KIT RIGHT FOR ME?
Everything about this lift kit is designed to perform at the pinnacle of off-road competition. The Bilstein and Koni shocks offered in these respective kits are combined with high performance King Springs to ensure the most responsive, stable handling when travelling on off-road tracks and heading off the beaten path. This all comes without a massive compromise on your vehicleâ€™s on-road ride.
If competition driving, serious off-roading and tackling the toughest terrain around is for you, then definitely consider investing in a performance-based lift kit.
HOW DO I GET THE MOST OUT OF MY LIFT KIT?
When performing any major suspension upgrade on your vehicle, we always recommend examining your vehicleâ€™s steering system to ensure itâ€™s adequately prepared for the style of driving you wish to embark on. Also, ensure youâ€™re getting the most out of your lift kit by making sure youâ€™re using it for itâ€™s intended purpose, in this case for high performance off-road driving. If towing and load carrying is your main priority, choose a load-based lift kit, whereas our basic and comfort lift kits are more suited to those who want an everyday suspension lift.
WHAT DOES THIS KIT INCLUDE?
Kit Type: PERFORM
Lift (mm): 40
Front Shocks: Koni
Rear Shocks: Koni
Front Springs: Kings, KJFR-39
Rear Springs: Kings, KJRR-40
Bush Kit: Not Required
|Types||Lift Kits - Performance|
|Warranty||Lifetime manufacturer's warranty when installed in a street registered car.|
Click the search button next to your vehicle to filter our website for all parts that fit it.