KYB King Spring SLS Rear Cancelling Kit Lowered KYBKINGSLS-7
The KYB and King Spring kit has been specifically designed for use on vehicles with SLS (Self Levelling Suspension) from factory. Effectively deleting the factory SLS system and replacing it with a conventional shock and spring set up.
- Protective multi-lip seal and shell to keep out dirt.
- Sintered hard chromed iron rod to extend shock absorber life.
- Pressurized nitrogen gas to reduce foaming and aeration, deliver better performance.
- Seamless cylinder to reduce possibility of splitting.
- 3 stage rebound valving to give better control and fast recovery
- All weather fluid with wear resistant piston ring to reduce friction & leakage
KYB Excel-G Series gas shock absorbers deliver a smooth, responsive ride and are ideal for replacing for worn original equipment items. Using KYB patented valving and nitrogen gas, these shocks will continue to perform no matter what the road conditions.
King Spring: Each set of springs is designed and engineered by Kings' expert team to ensure optimum spring rate and coil shape. Made from the latest high stress X5K spring steel their springs are 30% lighter and thinner than traditional materials. All this ensures you are getting the best product without sacrificing safety or ride quality.
King's dedication to performance has allowed them to be a major force with Australia's leading V8 Supercar teams including; Ford Performance Racing, Nissan Motorsport and Dick Johnson Racing. If you are after the best, Kings are the ultimate choice for Australian roads.
1x 334191 (Right Rear)
1x 334192 (Left Rear)
1x KSRL-33 (Set of 2 Springs)
|Types||SLS Cancelling Kits - Lowered|
|Warranty||3 year or 60,000km manufacturer's warranty, whichever comes first.|
Click the search button next to your vehicle to filter our website for all parts that fit it.