The website www.sparesbox.com.au (the “Site”) is an automotive shopping website where you can browse, select and order spare parts advertised from Spares Box (“Spares Box”, “us” or “we”). In accessing www.sparesbox.com.au you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions and the provisions of the agreement.
Spares Box has taken every care to ensure that the information posted on the Site is correct and up to date at the time of publishing on the Internet. We shall not be responsible for any detriment incurred by reliance you place on this Site or its contents. However, Spares Box will endeavour to correct any inaccuracies once Spares Box becomes aware of them.
Illustrations and photos contained on the Site are sample representations of the products advertised, and variations may occur from time to time.
Spares Box has the right to change or discontinue any features of this Site including materials, hours of availability and may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or the entire Site without notice or liability.
As we always seek to provide our customers the most competitive prices, we reserve the right to change prices displayed for products on the Site at any time.
Prices displayed on the Site represent the full price in Australian dollars (AUD), including GST (Goods and Services Tax), for the product itself but does not include postage/delivery charges which will depend on the destination.
This Site contains copyright material, registered and non-registered trademarks that are protected by law and are the property of Spares Box and various third parties (“intellectual property rights”). You must not use our material and any of the marks or trademarks appearing on the Site or our name or the names without our prior written consent.
Online purchasing account
You agree to provide a true, complete and accurate email address, delivery address(s), billing address(s) and telephone number and to keep these details up to date. Incorrect information provided could lead to a delay in delivering your product(s) or non delivery of your products.
Limitation of Liability
Spares Box shall not be liable for any lost profits, lost savings, loss of reputation, loss of goodwill, any kind of commercial or economic loss, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the agreement or the sale of any products or services by Spares Box or the use thereof whether or not such damages are based on tort, warranty, contract or any other legal theory – even if Spares Box has been advised, or is aware, of the possibility of such damages.
Spares Box’s aggregate and cumulative liability towards Buyer under any agreement shall not exceed an amount of ten percent (10%) of the related agreement.
Any Buyer’s claim for damages must be brought by Buyer with in ninety (90) days of the date of the event giving rise to any such claim and any lawsuit relative to any such claim must be filed within one (1) year of the date of the claim. Any claims that have been brought or filed not in accordance with the preceding sentence are null and void.
The limitations and exclusions set forth above in this Limitation and Liability Section shall apply only to the extent permitted by applicable mandatory law.
SPARESBOX SERVICE : REFER A FRIEND- FUEL CARD
Sparesbox Service Program
Program Structure and Eligibility
To be eligible to make a referral, you must be:
- A resident of Australia;
- At least 18 years of age; and
- Not be an employee of Sparesbox, any of its subsidiaries, affiliates or promotional agencies.
How to make a referral
In order to refer a friend, you must use the specific referral link provided by Sparesbox through email (“Referral Link”). For each person that you refer who books and completes a car servicing with Sparesbox using your Referral Link, you will both be eligible to receive a reward of $20 Caltex StarCash Card (“Referral Reward”). If you do not have a referral link, you may contact Sparesbox at [email protected] for a Referral Link. Referral Rewards shall be limited to one per individual referred, up to a total of 10 Referral Rewards per person making a referral. A User will not receive multiple Referral Rewards for the same friend booking multiple vehicle services. All rewards are subject to verification by Sparesbox.
Process for receiving Referral Reward
Payment of any Referral Reward shall occur via an email sent from Sparesbox to the email address provided by a User. The reward will be supplied in digital format. All persons seeking to claim an Referral Reward must have an active email account to receive payment. Sparesbox shall make reasonable efforts to make payment of any Referral Reward within thirty (30) days of completion of the vehicle servicing. Payments may not be transferred or substituted. Upon cancellation of the Program, any unredeemed Referral Rewards shall be forfeited.
Conduct, SPAM and Non-solicitation
Any User seeking to participate in the Program must comply with all applicable laws, regulations and guidelines, including all “SPAM” laws. You must distribute any email or make any social media post in a personal manner. By submitting the email address of a friend/colleague or other contact, you represent that you have the contact’s prior consent. Sparesbox has a no tolerance spam policy. Any bulk email distribution or use of automated devices or third parties is strictly prohibited. Users are strictly prohibited from soliciting for loan applications. You agree not to compensate, or accept any compensation from, individuals whom you refer to Sparesbox through the Program. Users who do not comply with the law, including anti-spam laws, are obligated to indemnify Sparesbox and any other related
parties against any liabilities, costs and expenses that are incurred as a results of such spam.
Fraudulent and suspicious behavior
Sparesbox may prohibit a User from participating in the Program or receiving a Referral Reward, at its sole discretion, if it determines such User is attempting to undermine the fairness, integrity or legitimate operation of the Program in any way by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair playing practices of intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Users or representatives of Sparesbox. Users may not enter with multiple or fake emails addresses or accounts, use fictitious identities or use any system, bot or other device to participate in the Program or receive a Referral Reward. Sparesbox reserves the right to disqualify any User and/or cancel any Referral Reward(s) if it finds a User to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Program or violating these Terms and Conditions.
Your participation in the Program is solely as an independent contractor. Neither you nor Sparesbox intend to establish an employment relationship and you are not entitled to any benefits.
Sparesbox Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour Exclusive Experience Promotion:
1. The “Sparesbox Bathurst 12 Hour Exclusive Experience” promotion is an enter to win promotion run by Sparesbox (The Promoter)
2. This promotion operates in conjunction with the Trade Promotion Lottery Permit, the Sparesbox NSW Permit No. is LTPM/16/01293
3. It commences at 12:00pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on Tuesday 20th December 2016 and concludes on Monday 23rd January 2017 at 10.00pm (AEST) (Promotional Period)
4. The Promoter is Sparesbox Pty Ltd (ABN 15 168 552 323) of Suite 6.13, 75 Mary St, St Peters NSW 2044
5. Every entrant to the competition within the promotional period will be in with a chance to win the Prize described below
6. All participants (each an Entrant, and together the Entrants) will be subject to, and will need to adhere to, the terms and conditions as set out by the Promoter and any future terms and conditions or alterations to these terms and conditions
7. There are 5 prizes. Each prize consists of 2 x 3 day trackside adult tickets to The Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour, a guided VIP Tour of the Track Pit, Podium and Press Conference Room, a Sparesbox goodie bag including a $100 Sparesbox gift vouchers
8. To enter the Promotion to be in with a chance to win 1 of 5 ‘Exclusive Experiences’, entrants must enter a valid email address to www.sparesbox.com.au/bathurst-12-hour-promotion by 10.00pm (AEST) Monday 23rd January 2017
9. Entrants must be over 18years old
10. Winners will be selected at random, the draw for the 5 prizes will take place on Tuesday 24th at 10am(AEST) at the Promoters address
11. Winners will be contacted by the email address used to enter the competition by 12noon on Tuesday 24th January 2017
12. The 5 winners must respond to confirm their acceptance of the prize and additional contact details by 12noon on Thursday 26th January 2017
13. If any of the of first 5 winners does not respond to confirm their acceptance of the prize by 12noon on Thursday 26th January 2017, alternative winner(s) will be selected at random, until all 5 prizes are allocated and accepted
14. The 5 Prizes will be given to the winners at Bathurst 12 Hour by a member of the Sparesbox team upon their arrival at the event
15. By entering this promotion, the Winners agree to participating in promotional content
16. The Prize is not transferable, refundable or exchangeable for cash or kind and is subject to these terms and conditions
17. The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer
18. The Promotion is open to all Australian residents except employees, contractors, agents of Sparesbox.
19. Any decision made by Sparesbox in respect of the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into
20. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in unlawful or other improper conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such a person are reserved.
21. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter collects personal information about entrants for the purposes of including entrants in the Promotion. Winners will be announced and published on www.sparesbox.com.au/bathurst-12-hour-promotion
22. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential economic loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of the Promotion or in connection with a Gift
23. The warranty on the goods obtained as a result of this Promotion remains the sole responsibility of the Supplier
24. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Gift.
25. One entry per email address
For any queries regarding your prize please contact [email protected]
These Terms are up to date as of December 19, 2016.