Transparency is something we’re big on, so it’s important to us that you know what you’re agreeing to as a valued member of the Sparesbox community. There are some conditions we would like you to be aware of, by accessing www.sparesbox.com.au you are agreeing to these conditions:
The Legal Stuff
The website www.sparesbox.com.au (the “Site”) is an automotive shopping website where you can browse, select and order spare parts advertised from Sparesbox.
Sparesbox Service www.sparesbox.com.au/service (“Service”) is our mobile mechanic service where you can add information about your vehicle to get a quote for your car service, repair or inspection. Quotes are based on the information supplied by you about your vehicle.
Sparesbox has taken every care to ensure that the information posted on the Site is correct and up to date at the time of publishing on the Internet. We shall not be responsible for any detriment incurred by reliance you place on this Site or its contents. However, Sparesbox will endeavour to correct any inaccuracies once Sparesbox becomes aware of them.
Illustrations and photos contained on the Site are sample representations of the products advertised, and variations may occur from time to time.
Sparesbox has the right to change or discontinue any features of this Site including materials, hours of availability and may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or the entire Site without notice or liability.
As we always seek to provide our customers the most competitive prices, we reserve the right to change prices displayed for products on the Site at any time.
Prices displayed on the Site represent the full price in Australian dollars (AUD), including GST (Goods and Services Tax), for the product itself but does not include postage/delivery charges which will depend on the destination.
This Site contains copyright material, registered and non-registered trademarks that are protected by law and are the property of Sparesbox and various third parties (“intellectual property rights”). You must not use our material and any of the marks or trademarks appearing on the Site or our name or the names without our prior written consent.
ONLINE PURCHASING ACCOUNT
You agree to provide a true, complete and accurate email address, delivery address(s), billing address(s) and telephone number and to keep these details up to date. Incorrect information provided could lead to a delay in delivering your product(s) or non delivery of your products.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Sparesbox shall not be liable for any lost profits, lost savings, loss of reputation, loss of goodwill, any kind of commercial or economic loss, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the agreement or the sale of any products or services by Sparesbox or the use thereof whether or not such damages are based on tort, warranty, contract or any other legal theory – even if Sparesbox has been advised, or is aware, of the possibility of such damages.
Sparesbox’s aggregate and cumulative liability towards Buyer under any agreement shall not exceed an amount of ten percent (10%) of the related agreement.
Any Buyer’s claim for damages must be brought by Buyer with in ninety (90) days of the date of the event giving rise to any such claim and any lawsuit relative to any such claim must be filed within one (1) year of the date of the claim. Any claims that have been brought or filed not in accordance with the preceding sentence are null and void.
The limitations and exclusions set forth above in this Limitation and Liability Section shall apply only to the extent permitted by applicable mandatory law.
The Motul Retail Promotion
Terms & Conditions
1. The “Motul Promotion” is a gift with purchase promotion. The free gift will automatically appear in your basket at checkout.
2. The promotion is live from 2pm on Wednesday 28th February 2018 and will end when all gifts with purchase have been assigned.
3. There are 157 Motul gifts in total.
4. There are 6 different Motul gifts available these equate to the following 6 different spend amounts:
- Spend $25>50 and get a free Motul moneybox
- Spend $51>100 and get a free Motul hand towel
- Spend $101>150 and get a free pair of Motul sunglasses
- Spend $151>200 and get a free Motul drain pan
- Spend $201>250 and get a free Motul Lifestyle cap
- Spend $251+ and get a free Black & Decker vacuum
5. The gift will be delivered with your order when your total basket size includes Motul items totalling one of the spend amounts listed above.
6. There is a maximum of one gift per order.
7. “The Promoter” is Sparesbox. The Promoter is responsible for distribution of the gifts.
8. “The Supplier” of the gifts is Motul. The Supplier is responsible for any issues in relation to the gifts.
9. Any decision made by Sparesbox in respect of the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
10. The gift is not transferable, refundable or exchangeable for cash or kind and is subject to these terms.
11. The competition is open to all Australian residents except employees, contractors, agents of Sparesbox.
12. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential economic loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of the competition.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the promotion.
The Xforce Product Giveaway
Terms & Conditions
1. The “XFORCE COMPETITION” is a lottery draw competition (The Competition): 1 winner will be randomly selected to win $1000.00 AUD worth of Xforce products, "The Prize."
2. The Promoter is Sparesbox Pty Ltd (ABN 15 168 552 323) of Suite 6.13, 75 Mary St, St Peters NSW 2044.
3. Sparesbox conducts this competition under the Trade Promotion Lottery Permit number: LTPM/16/01293.
4. The competition concludes on Monday 30th March (AEST) 2018 This is the promotional period.
5. All entrants will be subject to, and will need to adhere to, the terms and conditions as set out by the Promoter and any future terms and conditions or alterations to these terms and conditions.
6. The "$1000 Product Giveaway" Prize includes:
- The ability for the winner to choose any number of products or xforce systems to the value of $1000 total value from the Sparesbox website.
7. The prizewinner will be contacted by Sparesbox by email from 9am on 7th April 2018 and must respond within 48hours to accept their prize and confirm the details to arrange the prize.
8. If there is no response to confirm acceptance of the prize within 48hours, another prizewinner will be randomly selected until the prize is allocated to a prizewinner.
9. The prize is supplied by Xforce Performance Exhausts, Sparesbox is the Promoter.
TO ENTER THE COMPETITION
10. To enter the competition draw, entrants must like the Sparesbox.com.au facebook and Instagram page along with tag a ‘friend’ on the competition post between 23rd March and 6th April 2018.
12. Any decision made by Sparesbox in respect of the Competition is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
13. The prize is not transferable, refundable or exchangeable for cash or kind and is subject to these terms.
14. Any cost over $1000 is to be paid in full by the prize winner.
15. The competition is open to all Australian residents except employees, contractors, agents of Sparesbox.
16. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in unlawful or other improper conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such a person are reserved.
17. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential economic loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of the competition.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the competition.
19. The Prizewinner agrees to being identified as the prizewinner on the Sparesbox website and social channels