Transparency is something we’re big on, so it’s important to us that you know what you’re agreeing to as a valued member of the Sparesbox community. There are some conditions we would like you to be aware of, by accessing www.sparesbox.com.au you are agreeing to these conditions:
The Legal Stuff
The website www.sparesbox.com.au (the “Site”) is an automotive shopping website where you can browse, select and order spare parts advertised from Sparesbox.
Sparesbox Service www.sparesbox.com.au/service (“Service”) is our mobile mechanic service where you can add information about your vehicle to get a quote for your car service, repair or inspection. Quotes are based on the information supplied by you about your vehicle.
Sparesbox has taken every care to ensure that the information posted on the Site is correct and up to date at the time of publishing on the Internet. We shall not be responsible for any detriment incurred by reliance you place on this Site or its contents. However, Sparesbox will endeavour to correct any inaccuracies once Sparesbox becomes aware of them.
Illustrations and photos contained on the Site are sample representations of the products advertised, and variations may occur from time to time.
Sparesbox has the right to change or discontinue any features of this Site including materials, hours of availability and may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or the entire Site without notice or liability.
As we always seek to provide our customers the most competitive prices, we reserve the right to change prices displayed for products on the Site at any time.
Prices displayed on the Site represent the full price in Australian dollars (AUD), including GST (Goods and Services Tax), for the product itself but does not include postage/delivery charges which will depend on the destination.
This Site contains copyright material, registered and non-registered trademarks that are protected by law and are the property of Sparesbox and various third parties (“intellectual property rights”). You must not use our material and any of the marks or trademarks appearing on the Site or our name or the names without our prior written consent.
ONLINE PURCHASING ACCOUNT
You agree to provide a true, complete and accurate email address, delivery address(s), billing address(s) and telephone number and to keep these details up to date. Incorrect information provided could lead to a delay in delivering your product(s) or non delivery of your products.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Sparesbox shall not be liable for any lost profits, lost savings, loss of reputation, loss of goodwill, any kind of commercial or economic loss, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the agreement or the sale of any products or services by Sparesbox or the use thereof whether or not such damages are based on tort, warranty, contract or any other legal theory – even if Sparesbox has been advised, or is aware, of the possibility of such damages.
Sparesbox’s aggregate and cumulative liability towards Buyer under any agreement shall not exceed an amount of ten percent (10%) of the related agreement.
Any Buyer’s claim for damages must be brought by Buyer with in ninety (90) days of the date of the event giving rise to any such claim and any lawsuit relative to any such claim must be filed within one (1) year of the date of the claim. Any claims that have been brought or filed not in accordance with the preceding sentence are null and void.
The limitations and exclusions set forth above in this Limitation and Liability Section shall apply only to the extent permitted by applicable mandatory law.
World Time Attack Superpass Competition
Terms & Conditions
1. The “World Time Attack Superpass Competition” is lottery draw competition (The Competition): winners will be randomly selected to win 1 of 6, 2-day World Time Attack Superpass tickets.
- 2. The Promoter is Sparesbox Pty Ltd (ABN 15 168 552 323) of Suite 6.13, 75 Mary St, St Peters NSW 2044.
- 3. Sparesbox conducts this competition under the Trade Promotion Lottery Permit number: LTPM/16/01293.
- 4. The competition commences at 13:00 Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on Monday 4th September 2017 and concludes on Monday 2nd October 12:00pm (AEST) This is the promotional period.
- 5. All entrants will be subject to, and will need to adhere to, the terms and conditions as set out by the Promoter and any future terms and conditions or alterations to these terms and conditions.
- 6. The prize is 6x, 2-day World Time Attack Superpass tickets.
- 7. The superpass tickets are subject to terms and conditions outlined by World Time Attack, “the supplier”. (See “The Supplier” below)
- 8. The 6 prizewinners will be contacted by Sparesbox by email after 12 noon on Monday 2nd October 2017 and must respond within 48 hours to confirm their postal address to accept their prize
- 9. If there is no response to confirm acceptance of the prize within 48 hours, another prizewinner will be randomly selected until all 6 prizes are allocated to a prizewinner
- 10. The Promotor is responsible for distribution of the Superpass tickets to the prizewinners
- 11. There is a limit of one (1) prize per person during the Promotional Period.
TO ENTER THE COMPETITION
- 12. To enter the competition draw, entrants must enter their contact name and email address in the competition entry box on Sparesbox.com.au/World-Time-Attack-Competition
- 14. Any decision made by Sparesbox in respect of the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- 15. The prize is not transferable, refundable or exchangeable for cash or kind and is subject to these terms.
- 16. The competition is open to all Australian residents except employees, contractors, agents of Sparesbox.
- 17. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in unlawful or other improper conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such a person are reserved.
- 18. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential economic loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of the competition.
- 22. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the competition.
Each prize is subject to these World Time Attack (“The Supplier”) terms and conditions:
- 23. Not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. MOTOR SPORT IS DANGEROUS – CAMS disclaimer In exchange for being able to attend or participate in the event, (and as a condition of the purchase or issue of this ticket), you agree:
- 24. to release Confederation of Australian Motor Sport Ltd (“CAMS”) and Australian Motor Sport Commission Ltd, promoters, sponsor organisations, land owners and lessees, organisers of the event, their respective servants, officials, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Associated Entities”) from all liability for your death, personal injury (including burns), psychological trauma, loss or damage (including property damage) (“harm”) howsoever arising from your participation in or attendance at the event, except to the extent prohibited by law;
- 25. that CAMS and the Associated Entities do not make any warranty, implied or express, that the event services will be provided with due care and skill or that any materials provided in connection with the services will be fit for the purpose for which they are supplied; and
- 26. to attend or participate in the event at your own risk. You acknowledge that:
- 27. the risks associated with attending or participating in the event include the risk that you may suffer harm as a result of:
- 28. motor vehicles (or parts of them) colliding with other motor vehicles, persons or property;
- 29. acts of violence and other harmful acts (whether intentional or inadvertent) committed by persons attending or participating in the event; and
- 30. the failure or unsuitability of facilities (including grand-stands, fences and guard rails) to ensure the safety of persons or property at the event.
- 31. motor sport is dangerous and that accidents causing harm can and do happen and may happen to you.
- 32. You accept the conditions of, and acknowledge the risks arising from, attending or participating in the event and being provided with the event services by CAMS and the Associated Entities.
1. All drivers and passengers must sign in and obtain a wristband before entering the track.
2. All drivers and passengers are must wear helmets that complies with the current standards AS/NZS 1698, fully enclosed shoes (ankle to toes) and neck-to-wrist-to-ankle clothing
- For those that’s drifting: Drive in a clock-wise direction. Please DO NOT drive the opposite direction.
- The following flags or flashing lights will be used: ( put into table)
- Green Flag Track is clear/session starts.
- Yellow Flag Danger ahead: someone has minor accident, oil leaks or there’s something on the track. Please slow down and return to the pit exit.
- Red Flag or Red flashing lights This signals the end of session, slow down and return to the pit exit.
- Black Flag You must return to the pits immediately for driving violations or mechanical failure. This flag will be shown to individual drivers.
Terms and Conditions
- As the organisers, Sparesbox will not be responsible for any incidents or accidents that occur during the course of the day.
- If your vehicle is responsible for leaving oil on the track then you will be liable for the clean-up fee. Clean up fee is the total number of Oil Spill Clean Up Bags required to completely clean the oil off the track. Sydney Motorsport Park charges $60 per bag.
- The maximum number of vehicles allowed on track at one time is THREE for Skid pan. Therefore, you may be required to wait at pit exit until there is space for you on the track.
- All drivers must be present for the Driver’s Briefing before entering the track.
- All drivers and passengers must complete a AASA indemnity form and obtain a wristband before entering the track.
- Drivers and passengers are required to wear an approved helmet that complies with the Australian/New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1698, fully enclosed shoes (ankle to toes) and neck-to-wrist-to-ankle clothing protection as per Sydney Motorsport Park requirements.
- All vehicles must be fitted with a fire extinguisher (minimum 1kg) and a secured battery fitted.
- Drivers must hold either an AASA or CAMS licence to be allowed on track. AASA licences must be organised directly with AASA.
- Drivers and passengers are both required to sign-in on the day prior to entering the track.