Monroe GT Sport Shock Absorber Lowered 35-0653
This product is suitable for super low vehicle ride height and is strongly recommended for use in conjunction with compatible King Springs.
Monroe GT Gas Shock Absorber Dampers with integrated Reflex Technolgy offer firmer and safer handling with no compromise on comfort. They operate at a level of low friction and have a long service life. Other benefits of the GT Gas products include improved retention of fluid and gas, increased seal durability and optimum fade-free performance under all conditions. Monroeâ€™s GT-Gas Shock Absorber Dampers offer reliability, durability and improved vehicle aesthetics. This optimum on-road performer is the perfect solution for affordable height and ride customisation for your vehicle.
The GT Gas product is designed around Original Equipment suspension settings and is ideally suited as a standard shock absorber replacement. Monroe uses its highest grade, low fade oil for the GT Sport product.
- Exclusive twin disc design
- Teflon banded piston
- Multi-lip piston rod seal
- Superior hardchrome piston rod finish
- Nitrogen gas pressurised
- 3 year/60,000 kilometre warranty
- Firmer and safer handling with no compromise on comfort
- Low friction, long service life
- Improved retention of fluid and gas
- Increased seal durability
- Optimum fade-free performance under all conditions
Show CodesHide Codes
|Types||Shock Absorbers - Performance|
|Warranty||2 year or 40,000km manufacturer's warranty, whichever comes first.|
Click the search button next to your vehicle to filter our website for all parts that fit it.