Autoglym Custom Wheel Cleaner 500mL AURWC500 Description
Brand new product.
- Autoglym Custom Wheel Cleaner is the perfect solution to treat and clean custom wheels that are often made from more sensitive materials
- Completely acid-free and is designed to clean a wide variety of wheel types, including stock rims
- As easy to use as a standard wheel cleaner and is gentle enough to be used on all anodized and painted materials, including alloy, steel and chrome
Autoglym Wheel Cleaner is safe for use on all wheel types including alloy, lacquered alloy, steel, chrome, painted, anodised and plastic covers.
If you have split rims use Autoglym Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner.
How to use Autoglym Custom Wheel Cleaner
1. Ensure your wheels are cool to the touch as working on hot wheels may result in damage.
2. Working on one wheel at a time, apply Autoglym Custom Wheel Cleaner generously from the bottom up, fully coating the wheel surface.
3. Use a wheel brush or sponge to agitate the cleaner, concentrating on any dirt trap areas and don't forget the tyre wall.
4. Rinse thoroughly, ensuring Autoglym Custom Wheel Cleaner is fully removed before moving onto the next wheel.
We offer FREE shipping on all orders over $50 to metropolitan or regional addresses (excludes big and bulky items).
Orders of less than $50 and orders shipped to rural addresses are subject to a shipping fee that is calculated at checkout. See full shipping details here.
We offer 100% Fitment Guarantee, but if you choose to return an item we offer a generous 60 day returns policy with a full refund. See returns policy and fitment information here.
All products sold by Sparesbox are sold under the Manufacturer’s warranty and conditions from the date of purchase, unless otherwise stated on the item.
Warranty claims must meet certain criteria and be sent to Sparesbox with a receipt to be eligible for a refund. See full warranty claim criteria here.
- Australian Owned
- 100% Fitment Guarantee
- Genuine Quality Brands