Bendix Heavy Duty Brake Pad Set Front DB1023 HD Description
- Specifically designed to meet the demands of load carrying utes and vans in Australian conditions
- Features HYBRID Fusion Technology for more stopping power
- Suitable for the majority of cars and light commercial vehicles on the road
- Advanced fibre impregnated rubber protects brakes from salt, water and oil
- Contains:1x Axle Set (4 disc brake pads)
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- HYBRID Fusion Technology allows brakes to last long in high temperature, hand-working conditions
- Suits the majority of cars and light commercial vehicles on the road
- Advanced fibre impregnated rubber protects brakes from salt, water and oil – perfect for light commercial vehicles
IS THIS PRODUCT RIGHT FOR MY CAR?
Bendix Heavy Duty brake pads have huge coverage of references, meaning utes, vans, and pickups are compatible with them. If you need brake pads that can handle a high bearing loads for long periods of time, the Bendix Heavy Duty range are the perfect purchase.
HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR BENDIX HEAVY DUTY BRAKE PADS
Ideal for those who find themselves in load carrying situations, the Bendix Heavy Duty's Blue Titanium Stripe gives instant friction and positive pedal feel from the minute you install them. The impact of the titanium means that no bedding-in is required. Simply install them and drive!
Be sure to invest in a good quality brake fluid in order to extend the life of your new brakes and keep them performing at the level they should.
Contains: 1 Axle Set (4 Disc Brake Pads)
|Brake Type||Disc Brake|
|Part Number||DB1023 HD|
|Type||Brake Pads - Heavy Duty|
We offer FREE shipping on all orders over $99 to metropolitan or regional addresses (excludes big and bulky items).
Orders of less than $99 and orders shipped to rural addresses are subject to a shipping fee that is calculated at checkout. See full shipping details here.
We offer 100% Fitment Guarantee, but if you choose to return an item we offer a generous 60 day returns policy with a full refund. See returns policy and fitment information here.
All products sold by Sparesbox are sold under the Manufacturer’s warranty and conditions from the date of purchase, unless otherwise stated on the item.
Warranty claims must meet certain criteria and be sent to Sparesbox with a receipt to be eligible for a refund. See full warranty claim criteria here.
- Australian Owned
- 100% Fitment Guarantee
- Genuine Quality Brands