Bosch Aerotwin Plus Wiper Blade AP475U Description
- Direct OE Fitment
- Aerotwin Technology is more effective than conventional wiper systems and offers a sleek, modern appearance
- The one piece Aero beam design means almost no flex, chattering or noise and significantly improved service life
- The Quick-Clip connector allows quick and easy installation.
Wiper Blade Length: 475mm
Bosch Aerotwin Plus Wiper Description
Bosch is the world's most trusted manufacturer of automotive wiper blades. Responsible for pioneering the one-piece wiper blade design, the Bosch Aerotwin Wiper Blades Set features an aero spoiler design that creates down-force against the windscreen to prevent undue movement and wiper vibration.
As with all Bosch Wiper Blades, the Bosch Aerotwin Wipers are designed to exact OE fitment specifications. The lack of pivots and moving parts used in Aerotwin Wiper Blades mean that there is no flex, chattering, noise and a significantly longer service life than your vehicle's OE wiper blades.
Bosch Aerotwin Plus Wiper Specifications:
- Dual precision-tensioned steel springs deliver uniform pressure distribution for top performance
- Specially coated dual rubber compound for smooth, quiet operation and a clean, consistent wipe
- Vehicle-specific pre-mounted, OE-equivalent adapter for easy installation
How do you install Bosch Aerotwin Wiper Blades?
1. Lift the wiper arm away from the windscreen. Note that in some European cars you will need to keep the key turned in the ignition to release the wiper blades from the ‘hold position'.
2. Push down on the small tab on the underside of the wiper blade where the wiper meets the wiper blade arm (the metal part of the assembly).
3. Remove your worn wiper blade
4. Insert the new wiper blade into the existing wiper assembly claws. Lock the metal retaining clip at the end of the claw and ensure the new blade is sitting securely in place.
5. Cut any excess rubber from the end of the wiper claw.
6. Lower the wiper blade back to its resting position - job done!
|Length 1 [mm]||475|
|Wiper blade type||Flat bar wiper blade|
|Part Number||3 397 006 946|
We offer FREE shipping on all orders over $50 to metropolitan or regional addresses (excludes big and bulky items).
Orders of less than $50 and orders shipped to rural addresses are subject to a shipping fee that is calculated at checkout. See full shipping details here.
We offer 100% Fitment Guarantee, but if you choose to return an item we offer a generous 60 day returns policy with a full refund. See returns policy and fitment information here.
All products sold by Sparesbox are sold under the Manufacturer’s warranty and conditions from the date of purchase, unless otherwise stated on the item.
Warranty claims must meet certain criteria and be sent to Sparesbox with a receipt to be eligible for a refund. See full warranty claim criteria here.
- Australian Owned
- 100% Fitment Guarantee
- Genuine Quality Brands