Castrol Brake Fluid DOT 4 500mL 3377669 Description
- DOT 4 polyglycol brake fluid designed to improve braking performance for all drivers under normal driving conditions
- 500mL bottle for complete brake fluid changes
- Premium protection against brake fluid vapourisation and corrosion
- Meets AS 1960-1976 Grade 1, FMVSS Class DOT 4 and SAE J1704 standards
Suitable for use in all brake fluid systems in cars, motorcycles, and light commercial vehicles (LCV's) requiring either a DOT 3 or DOT 4 product (excluding brake systems where a mineral based fluid is specified).
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- High boiling point easily meets or exceeds U.S. FMVSS DOT 3 and DOT 4 wet/dry specialisation requirements, and offers a performance reserve over brake fluids with lower boiling points
- High vapour lCk temperature - greater protection against brake fluid vaporization
- Advanced corrosion protection - better protection against corrosion caused by absorbed moisture, that can contribute to lower maintenance costs
- High temperature stability - provides a greater margin for safety because the product performance will not fade under higher temperatures
- Rubber swell control - contributes to efficient operation of the braking system components
- Compatible with all other brake fluids that meet either DOT 3 or DOT 4 Specification
- Australian Standard AS 1960-1976 Grade 1
- FMVSS Class DOT 4
- SAE J1704
|Type||Brake Fluids - Dot 4|
We offer FREE shipping on all orders over $99 to metropolitan or regional addresses (excludes big and bulky items).
Orders of less than $99 and orders shipped to rural addresses are subject to a shipping fee that is calculated at checkout. See full shipping details here.
We offer 100% Fitment Guarantee, but if you choose to return an item we offer a generous 60 day returns policy with a full refund. See returns policy and fitment information here.
All products sold by Sparesbox are sold under the Manufacturer’s warranty and conditions from the date of purchase, unless otherwise stated on the item.
Warranty claims must meet certain criteria and be sent to Sparesbox with a receipt to be eligible for a refund. See full warranty claim criteria here.
- Australian Owned
- 100% Fitment Guarantee
- Genuine Quality Brands