Castrol GTX 20W50 Engine Oil 20L 3383528 Description
- Offers first-class splurge protection to increase life of older engines
- 20L can for workshop and industrial use
- Meets API SL, SJ, SH & SG standards
- Ford M2C-153E and Holden HN 2314 OEM approved
Provides superior Sludge Protection to extend the life of older vehicles.
Castrol GTX 20W-50 uses advanced additive technology to meet the needs of engines requiring 20W-50 viscosity engine oils. Its liquid engineering designed for the demands of engines produced after 1995.
Castrol GTX 20W-50 is recommended for the engines of the following passenger cars and light commercial vehicles:
- Unleaded petrol with or without catalytic converters.
- Fuel injected engines.
- Reconditioned petrol engines.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Castrol GTX 20W:
- Provides protection against sludge build-up.
- Protection against viscosity and thermal breakdown.
- Keeps engines cool and clean.
- Contains anti-wear additives that extend the life of your engine.
- Recommended for engines made prior to 1990.
- Advanced protection against higher temperatures and stresses encountered in pre-2002 engines.
- Premium quality base oils and anti-wear additives that extend the life of your engine.
- Compatible with catalytic converters and oxygen sensors.
- Helps minimise oil consumption.
American Petroleum Institute (API) Service Classification - Petrol: SL (SJ, SH, SG and all superseded classifications). - Diesel: CF.
- Ford: M2C-153E.
- F Holden HN 2314.
|Types||Engine Oils - Premium|
We offer FREE shipping on all orders over $50 to metropolitan or regional addresses (excludes big and bulky items).
Orders of less than $50 and orders shipped to rural addresses are subject to a shipping fee that is calculated at checkout. See full shipping details here.
We offer 100% Fitment Guarantee, but if you choose to return an item we offer a generous 60 day returns policy with a full refund. See returns policy and fitment information here.
All products sold by Sparesbox are sold under the Manufacturer’s warranty and conditions from the date of purchase, unless otherwise stated on the item.
Warranty claims must meet certain criteria and be sent to Sparesbox with a receipt to be eligible for a refund. See full warranty claim criteria here.
- Australian owned
- 100% Fitment Guarantee
- Genuine quality brands