Castrol Hyspin Hydraulic Oil ISO 68 AWH 4L 4103704 Description
- ISO 68 hydraulic oil with a viscosity index improver, tailored for modern hydraulic equipment working under severe service conditions
- 4L bottle for complete oil changes
- Meets 150 V.I. (Min), 150 and DIN 51524 Part 3 standards
- Cincinnati Milacron (P 68-69-70), Hyspin AWS 100, 150, 220 and US Steel 126 & 127 OEM approved
For modern hydraulic equipment operating under severe service conditions, i.e. wide temperature range and high pressures.
Injection moulders, earthmoving hydraulic systems, machine tools, agricultural equipment.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- High viscosity index offers rapid response at cold start up
- Viscosity is maintained with high ambient temperatures ensuring wear protection and maximum efficiency
- Optimum machine performance
- ISO 15, 32, 46, 68, 100
- 150 V.I. (Min) 150
- DIN 51524 Part 3
- (Doesn't meet these anymore) Eaton 1-286-S & M-2950-S
- Cincinnati Milacron (P 68-69-70)
- US Steel 126 & 127Hyspin AWS 100, 150, 220
We offer FREE shipping Australia wide on orders over $99. to metropolitan or regional addresses (excludes big and bulky items).
Orders of less than $99 and orders shipped to rural addresses are subject to a shipping fee that is calculated at checkout. See full shipping details here.
We offer 100% Fitment Guarantee, but if you choose to return an item we offer a generous 60 day returns policy with a full refund. See returns policy and fitment information here.
All products sold by Sparesbox are sold under the Manufacturer’s warranty and conditions from the date of purchase, unless otherwise stated on the item.
Warranty claims must meet certain criteria and be sent to Sparesbox with a receipt to be eligible for a refund. See full warranty claim criteria here.
- Australian Owned
- 100% Fitment Guarantee
- Genuine Quality Brands