Castrol React Performance Brake Fluid DOT 4 500mL 3377737 Description
- Advanced performance series brake fluid, formulated to be run with the brakes of a number of high performance passenger vehicles
- 500mL bottle for complete brake fluid changes
- Goes well beyond DOT 3, DOT 4 and Super DOT 4 standards
- Meets AS 1970-1976 Grade 1, FMVSS Class DOT 4 and SAE J1704 standards
Suitable for use in all brake fluid systems in cars, motorcycles and light commercial vehicles (LCV's) requiring either a DOT 3, DOT 4 or Super DOT 4 product (excluding those brake systems where a mineral oil based fluid is specified).
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- High boiling point: Exceeds US FMVSS DOT 3 and DOT 4 specification requirements, and offers a performance reserve over brake fluids with lower boiling points.
- High vapour lCk temperature: Greater protection against brake fluid vaporization
- Corrosion protection: Outstanding protection against corrosion caused by absorbed moisture that can cause rusting and failure of components
- High temperature stability provides a greater margin for safety because product performance will not fade under higher temperatures
- Controlled viscosity requirements: Under extreme s of temperature and operating conditions, the product will maintain an optimum operating viscosity to ensure greater safety
- Rubber swell control: Contributes to efficient operation of the braking system components
- Compatible with all other brake fluids that meet either DOT 3, DOT 4 or Super DOT 4 Specifications
- Australian Standard AS 1960-1976 Grade 1
- FMVSS Class DOT 4
- SAE J1704
We offer FREE shipping on all orders over $50 to metropolitan or regional addresses (excludes big and bulky items).
Orders of less than $50 and orders shipped to rural addresses are subject to a shipping fee that is calculated at checkout. See full shipping details here.
We offer 100% Fitment Guarantee, but if you choose to return an item we offer a generous 60 day returns policy with a full refund. See returns policy and fitment information here.
All products sold by Sparesbox are sold under the Manufacturer’s warranty and conditions from the date of purchase, unless otherwise stated on the item.
Warranty claims must meet certain criteria and be sent to Sparesbox with a receipt to be eligible for a refund. See full warranty claim criteria here.
- Australian Owned
- 100% Fitment Guarantee
- Genuine Quality Brands