Davies Craig Electric Water Pump Kit Alloy 150L/Min 8060 Description
- Univresal fit, do-it-yourself, easy to install water pump designed to replace or compliment your existing belt-driven mechanical water pump
- Up to 10kW of extra power, increased torque, increased cooling capacity
- Eliminates heat soak and provides greater temperature control
- Maximise engine warm-up & minimise the effects of heat soak
The EWP150 Alloy Electric Water Pump - univresal fit, do-it-yourself, easy to install water pump designed to replace or compliment your existing belt-driven mechanical water pump. By removing the parasitic power losses of a belt-driven water pump the EWP can provide up to 10kW of extra power, increased torque, increased cooling capacity, eliminating heat soak and provide better engine temperature control.
This high capacity EWP150 (40 US Gal/Min) is designed to replace and/or complement the existing belt driven mechanical water pump and when fitted with the optional Digital Controller (Part # 8020), replaces the thermostat.
The major benefits a EWP 150 offers are:
- Minimise the parasitic power losses running a mechanical water pump at high speed when not needed
- Maximise engine warm-up & minimise the effects of heat soak by operating the EWP 150 after engine shut down.
The EWP 150 has the advantage of offering more consistent coolant flow independent of the engine revs. The fitment of the EWP & Fan Digital Controller to your engine, which is scientifically calibrated to manage the volume/flow of engine coolant with the corresponding increase in coolant temperature within the engine's cooling system.
<a href="https://www.daviescraig.com.au/media/631/1426764056.ELECTRICWATERPUMPS.pdf">Davies Craig 150 Electric Water Pump Application Guide</a>
|Types||Water Pumps - Electric|
We offer FREE shipping on all orders over $50 to metropolitan or regional addresses (excludes big and bulky items).
Orders of less than $50 and orders shipped to rural addresses are subject to a shipping fee that is calculated at checkout. See full shipping details here.
We offer 100% Fitment Guarantee, but if you choose to return an item we offer a generous 60 day returns policy with a full refund. See returns policy and fitment information here.
All products sold by Sparesbox are sold under the Manufacturer’s warranty and conditions from the date of purchase, unless otherwise stated on the item.
Warranty claims must meet certain criteria and be sent to Sparesbox with a receipt to be eligible for a refund. See full warranty claim criteria here.
- Australian owned
- 100% Fitment Guarantee
- Genuine quality brands