NGK Platinum Spark Plug BKR6EP-8 Description
- NGK are the worlds largest manufacturer of Spark Plugs
- Japanese designed and engineered for superior quality and reliability
- Improved ignitability due to fine tipped centre electrode
- 100,000km Service Interval
- Laser-welded platinum center electrode tip
- Platinum disc welded to backside of ground electrode provides long life
- Trivalent metal plating provides superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Faster starts and quicker acceleration
- Better fuel economy and lower emissions
- Best platinum spark plug available
- OEM-approved design
|Types||Spark Plugs - Platinum|
We offer FREE shipping on all orders over $99 to metropolitan or regional addresses (excludes big and bulky items).
Orders of less than $99 and orders shipped to rural addresses are subject to a shipping fee that is calculated at checkout. See full shipping details here.
We offer 100% Fitment Guarantee, but if you choose to return an item we offer a generous 60 day returns policy with a full refund. See returns policy and fitment information here.
All products sold by Sparesbox are sold under the Manufacturer’s warranty and conditions from the date of purchase, unless otherwise stated on the item.
Warranty claims must meet certain criteria and be sent to Sparesbox with a receipt to be eligible for a refund. See full warranty claim criteria here.
- Australian Owned
- 100% Fitment Guarantee
- Genuine Quality Brands