Nulon Coolant Green Long Life Concentrate 5L Description
- Hybrid Additive Technology inhibits corrosion, freezing and boiling
- 5L bottle for complete coolant flushes
- Concentrated coolant, designed to be diluted with SOFT water by the user
- Protects cooling system for up to 5 years or 350,000km
Nulon Long Life Concentrated Coolant offers long-term cooling system protection for all motor vehicles. Nulon Long Life Coolant is based on Hybrid Additive Technology (HAT), which is a blend of organic and inorganic additives. The advantage of this product over conventional ethylene glycol type coolants is that the corrosion-inhibiting package has minimal depletion over an extended period of time. This means that maximum corrosion and anti-freeze/anti-boil protection are maintained until the fluid is replaced at the recommended 500,000 kilometres or 7 years (whichever comes first).
Nulon LL Concentrated Coolant is to be used at 33% to 50% by volume in soft or demineralised water. Nulon Long Life Coolant protects for 7 years or 500,000km and is safe to use in all Commodores and Ford Falcons (including all V series Commodores and AU to BF Falcons).
Nulon Long Life Coolant is a low silicate formulation containing no nitrite, phosphate or amine. These chemicals are often used in conventional coolants and have limitations in performance, protection afforded, and vehicles to which they are suited. Nulon Long Life Coolant is guaranteed suitable for use in all vehicles where the manufacturer specifies anti-boil/anti-freeze coolant.
Nulon Long Life Coolant meets the specified requirement (HN2217) of General Motors Holden for use in all Australian manufactured four-cylinder vehicles. HN2217 is the specification recommended by GMH for all warranty servicing of Australian built and imported (Opel) four cylinder vehicles.
Nulon Long Life Coolant's formulation is approved by Ford Australia (ESE-M97B44-A specification) for initial fill in all Australian manufactured 6 and 8 cylinder vehicles. This specification is recommended by Ford for all in-warranty and post-warranty servicing of Ford vehicles where a glycol based coolant is required.
- 7 years or 500,000 km service life (whichever comes first)
- Guaranteed to suit every vehicle
- Provides optimum protection against corrosion of all metals in vehicle cooling systems
- Compatible with hoses and rubber fittings
- Expands operating temperature range of cooling systems (see details below)
- Eliminates the need for supplemental coolant additives (SCA) in diesel engines
- Reduces the incidence of nucleate or hot spot boiling
- Not aggressive to water pump seals as is often the case with silicate based coolants
- Performance of organic addtivie based inhibitors does not diminish with time
- Reduces inventory for fleet operators
|Product Notes||7 years or 500,000 km service life (whichever comes first). Guaranteed to suit every vehicle. Provides optimum protection against corrosion of all metals in vehicle cooling systems. Compatible with hoses and rubber fittings. Reduces hot-spot boiling.|
|Types||Coolants - Concentrate|
|Warranty||Limited manufacturers warranty according to the installation and replacement instructions as given by Nulon and the manufacturer of your vehicle.|
We offer FREE shipping on all orders over $50 to metropolitan or regional addresses (excludes big and bulky items).
Orders of less than $50 and orders shipped to rural addresses are subject to a shipping fee that is calculated at checkout. See full shipping details here.
We offer 100% Fitment Guarantee, but if you choose to return an item we offer a generous 60 day returns policy with a full refund. See returns policy and fitment information here.
All products sold by Sparesbox are sold under the Manufacturer’s warranty and conditions from the date of purchase, unless otherwise stated on the item.
Warranty claims must meet certain criteria and be sent to Sparesbox with a receipt to be eligible for a refund. See full warranty claim criteria here.
- Australian Owned
- 100% Fitment Guarantee
- Genuine Quality Brands