Oils, Fluids & Additives
- Engine Oils - Premium 157
- Gear Oils - Manual Transmission 78
- Transmission Fluids - Automatic 67
- Engine Oils - Performance 52
- Engine Oils - Diesel 47
- Gear Oils - Limited Slip Differential 37
- Coolants - Pre-mix 31
- Engine Oils - Commercial Use 24
- Coolants - Concentrate 23
- Additives - Engine Treatment 19
- Gear Oils - Differential 18
- Engine Oils - High Mileage 15
- Additives - Cooling System 13
- Additives - Diesel Cleaner 12
- Additives - Petrol Cleaner 12
- Brake Fluids - Dot 4 12
- Hydraulic Fluids - Power Steering 11
- Engine Oils - Fuel Conserving 10
- Motorcycle Engine Oils - 2 Stroke 10
- Motorcycle Engine Oils - 4 Stroke 7
- Additives - Fuel Treatment 6
- Additives - Transmission & Gearbox 6
- Engine Oils - Euro 6
- Motorcycle Fork Oils 6
- Transmission Fluids - Dual Clutch 5
- Brake Fluids - Dot 3 4
- Outboard Engine Oils - 2 Stroke 4
- Additives - Octane Booster 3
- Additives - Power Steering 2
- Brake Fluids - Dot 5.1 2
- Gear Oils - Hypoid 2
- Hydraulic Fluids 2
- Outboard Engine Oils - 4 Stroke 2
- Transmission Fluids - CVT 2
- Engine Oils - Classic 1
- Gear Oils - Steering Fluid 1
- Motorcycle - Chain Cleaner 1
- Motorcycle - Chain Lube 1
About Oils, Fluids & Additives
Maintaining your vehicles fluids and lubricants requires more than just checking the water levels and filling the petrol tank. Your vehicle requires a range of fluids, lubricants, oils, coolants and sealants to keep every component that makes up your car's internals running as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
At Sparesbox, we have made it our goal to provide oils and fluids to keep every part of your engine as cool, lubricated and protected as possible. Sparesbox stocks an extensive range of Engine Oils, Garden & Machinery Oils, Gearbox Oil & Diff Oil, Motorbike & Marine Oils, Oil Additives and Transmission Fluids from some of the most reputable names in Automotive Oil including Castrol, Liqui-Moly, Motul and Nulon.
Why is Oil Important for your Vehicle?
Keeping your motor running smooth is engine oil, which combines a range of lubricants, detergents and additives to lubricate, protect and clean your engine. This engine oil prevents any abrasion friction in your engine, and helps remove and prevent the build up of soot, sludge and contaminants that can potentially cause corrosion and damage to your engine. Spares Box stocks a range of Mineral, Semi Synthetic and Full Synthetic engine oils from Castrol, Liqui-Moly, Motul and Nulon. Our range of engine oils has been developed to suit all vehicles and drivers on the road, from passenger cars, to light commercial vehicles and trucks, to performance and racing vehicles.
Additives are often mixed in with your petrol, oil and coolant to enhance their effects and further protect and enhance the performance of your vehicle. Spares Box's range of additives from Motul, Liqui-Moly, Castrol and Nulon is great for treating all areas of your engine oil system, including oil flushes, oil additives and Moly DTC treatments.
Your gearbox, differential and transmission need a certain type of lubricant to deal with the extreme temperatures and pressures that can occur in your transmission. To help with this, Nulon and Motul both produce outstanding gear oils, differential oils and transmission fluids that all offer outstanding protection along with smoother shifting and improved performance from these systems.
Our Range of Oils
With such a wide range of oil brands, we've also taken it upon ourselves to stock a wide range of oils to suit all the applications of a busy lifestyle. Primarily provided by Castrol, we stock premium quality motorcycle oil for both racing and passenger motorbikes, marine oil for 2 and 4-stroke boat engines, and oils for gardening machinery such as chainsaws, lawnmowers and other 2-stroke motors. Like their engine oils, all of these Castrol oils have been developed for the utmost in quality, formulated form premium ingredients and additives along with high quality base oils.