KYB Shock Absorber Rear Skorched 4s Pair 844001
- Sintered iron rod guide designed to extend shock absorber life
- 3-stage rebound valving for greater control and ride comfort
- Wear resistant piston ring reduces friction & leakage in the shocks
- Ideal replacement for OE shock absorber
KYBâ€™s Skorched 4s Range is mainly designed to provide the optimum balance of on-road comfort with off-road handling, designed for touring vehicles that really want to make the most of all Australian Terrains.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Hardened chromed 16mm diameter piston rod is one of the strongest on the market, resulting in unmatched side load strength
- Micro-smooth, hard chromed piston rods provide longer seal life and reliability
- Sintered iron pistons and guide rods for extended shock life and durability
- Seamless cylinders and eye rings eliminate weak points and seam failures
- Steel stone guards
IS THIS PRODUCT RIGHT FOR MY CAR?
If have either a standard height or raised vehicle, the KYB Skorched 4s range could be a great choice. Designed for touring as we mentioned before, these shocks will really deliver the best in on-road comfort while adapting to high-pressure off road conditions. Being built to put up with the rapid, small shocks that come with long-driving and high loads, KYB Skorched 4s are perfect for the outdoor lifestyle. This makes them great if youâ€™re regularly towing, driving on unmade or uneven roads.
HOW TO GET THE MOST FROM YOUR KYB SKORCHED 4S
When swapping out your shocks, we generally recommend taking a good look at your springs, suspension and steering system and replacing anything that also needs swapping out. Doing so in one big go will ensure the best handling for your vehicle. KYB Skorched 4s are designed to fit perfectly with your vehicleâ€™s springs, so ensure that youâ€™re getting the perfect set for your car by using our fitment system above.
KYB rear shock absorber pair contains:
2 x 844001
|Types||Shock Absorbers - 4x4|
|Warranty||3 year or 60,000km manufacturer's warranty, whichever comes first.|